Monday, December 8, 2014

Christmas Lunch/Austin-Barger Sunday School Group

Last Saturday, my Sunday School group met for dinner at Red Lobster.  It was a large time.


Not my best photos.  The light was very bad and I was using my phone camera.  It is what it is. Barbara Johnson had the best Christmas hat ever!




There was lots of talking, lots of eating, and lots of giggling.



I had a garlic-cheese biscuit


and a salad


and lots of yummy shrimp.


After dinner, we played Dirty Santa with small gifts we had brought.  I picked the lovely one above, but it was stolen from me.  Can you believe it, at a Sunday School party????


I got this glittery Christmas tree topper, and lots of goodies to bring home.


Just a group of struggling, ordinary, beautiful women joining together to celebrate the birth of our Savior. Yeah, it was a good day!


Above photo made by Kathy Austin/Randy Menne

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
~Isaiah 9:6