After a week of Thanksgiving celebration, these things must not be forgotten:
151. The way light can push back darkness
152. Seeing relatives again
153. New traditions
154. A house that doesn't leak
156. Clouds at dawn
157. Naomi, a rock
158. Things made from the earth
159. Neighbors who take care of your dog until you find him
160. A house full of laughter
161. Stacks of dirty plates
162. Safe trips home
163. The "fancy" dining table full
164. Digging Christmas ornaments out of their boxes
165. Living in freedom in the United States
166. Living in freedom in the kingdom of God
168. Warm clothing
169. Wandering in the woods
170. Wisdom in unexpected places
171. Whipped cream on chocolate
173. Babies learning to walk
174. God can use anything for his purpose: a star, a donkey, me
175. A forty year milestone
Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth.
Worship the Lord with gladness;
come before him with joyful songs.
Know that the Lord is God.
It is he who made us, and we are his;
We are his people, the sheep of his pasture.
Enter his gates with thanksgiving
and his courts with praise;
give thanks to him and praise his name.
For the Lord is good and his love endures forever;
his faithfulness continues through all generations.