2009 is gone.
It was old, weary, worn-out, ready to go.
Good or bad, such as it was, it's over, dead, spent forever.
It won't be back.
It was a good year for us: more joy than sadness, new opportunites we welcomed, a bountiful garden, a facelift for our home.
Some things we will remember and smile; other things, we will try our best to forget.
We welcome 2010, a new start, a fresh beginning.
The calendar is filled with blank spaces, ready to be filled in.
It is our choice how we will fill those spaces.
Some of my resolutions:
1. Be more thankful to God for his blessings.
2. Never take things for granted.
3. Have the strength to give up things that are not good for me.
4. Make a difference every day.
5. Enjoy the present, instead of waiting for the future.
6. Read more.
7. Listen more.
8. Say yes more than no.
9. Love more.
10. Don't be 'average'.
2010 may be the best year ever!!
Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all you might, for in the grave, where you are going, there is neither working nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom. Ecclesiastes 9:10